AIMM Therapeutics shall act as the controller of the personal data processed through this website. AIMM Therapeutics is established at Meibergdreef 59, 1105 BA Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
Information We collect
You generally are not required to provide information about yourself when you visit or use Our Website or use the services We offer by means of this Website (“the Services”). However, We ask you for some or all of the following types of information when you directly contact Us with questions or feedback, when you visit Our website and when you contact Us through any form on Our website or where you wish to enter into an agreement with us:
- Contact information: name, email address, postal address, and telephone number;
- The name of your company/employer;
- Communication preferences;
- Search queries;
- Correspondence and other information that you send to us; and
- Your IP-addresses, browser type and Internet Service Provider (ISP);
- If you apply for a position at AIMM Therapeutics, We will process the information you provide to Us in your resume and cover letter.
Use of Information and legal bases
We may use your personal data for a variety of purposes. Hereinafter We shall describe each purpose, as well as the applicable legal basis for the processing, namely:
- To determine whether you are eligible for a position with AIMM Therapeutics;
- To enter into an agreement with you (Art. 6(1) lit. b GDPR),
- Contact you via email about information and events that We think might be of interest to you based on your consent (Art. 6(1) lit. a GDPR) or on Our legitimate interest to provide you with information about similar products and services (Art. 6(1) lit. f GDPR), depending on whether you are or represent an existing customer or not;
- Maintain or administer the Services, perform business analyses, to improve the quality of Our business, the Services, and other products and services We offer. This processing is based on Our legitimate interest to maintain and improve Our business;
- To invite you to Our events and to register your participation in Our events, based on Our legitimate interest to offer Our clients and business contacts relevant events and to obtain new clients;
- Process employment applications and inquiries. This processing is necessary to execute a contract which We either already have concluded with you or which We prepare to enter into;
- Customize and personalize your use of the Services which can be based either on your explicit consent or on Our legitimate interest to provide Our customers with a good user experience;
- To provide you with a travel description to our offices, based on your consent.
- Please note that We may transfer your personal data to countries outside the European Economic Area, but only to the extent that this is in conformity with the legal requirements related to such data transfers, especially the safeguards for third country data transfers governed by Art. 44 et. seq. GDPR.
We share the personal data that We collect with Our service providers. They will only process personal data under Our instruction.
If you consent to the use of marketing cookies and plugins, We also share the personal data collected through the use of marketing cookies with the providers of these cookies and plugins. AIMM Therapeutics serves in the capacity of joint controller with the provider of the marketing cookies.
Hereinafter, We shall describe the retention periods that apply to each processing purpose. It is possible that We process your personal data for multiple purpose at the same time. As a result thereof, We may continue to process your personal data for other purposes when the retention period described in the foregoing for a specific purpose lapses.
If you are a customer of AIMM Therapeutics, We shall process any contact details or information that you provide to Us through Our website for as long as you are a customer of AIMM Therapeutics.
If you subscribe to Our newsletter, We shall retain your contact details until you unsubscribe from Our newsletter.
If you are a visitor to Our website, We will retain the personal data collected through the cookies used on Our website for [x amount of time] after your last visit to Our website. If you have consented to marketing cookies and withdraw your consent, this time period will be shorter.
If you register for an event through Our website, We will retain your personal data for [x amount of time] after the last event that you have attended. In the meanwhile, We may invite you for other events. If you register for another event, the aforementioned retention period shall start anew.
If you contact Us through Our website, We will process your personal data for as long as is necessary to follow up on your contact request. Any personal data that you provided in relation to the contact request shall be retained for a maximum period of 3 months, after We have followed up on your request, unless the personal data is required for a more long term relation between you and AIMM Therapeutics.
On Our Website, you can sign up for Our latest news and events. For this purpose, you have to provide your email address. You will receive the latest news only with your consent which We obtain in the form of a double opt-in: After subscribing to Our latest news on Our Website, We will send you a confirmation email to verify your email address. If you click on the confirmation link in that email, you will receive Our latest news. Your consent will be recorded, and your email address will be stored for the duration of your subscription. The processing of your personal data is based on Article 6(1) lit. a GDPR. You can withdraw your consent at any time by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. In this case, We will erase your email address and you will no longer receive Our latest news. The withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of processing based on your consent before its withdrawal.
Allow, block or delete cookies
You can find more information about the collection and processing of your data here: https://www.mapbox.com/privacy/.
You have the right under certain circumstances:
- to access your personal data processed by Us (Art. 15 GDPR);
- to request the rectification (Art. 16 GDPR) or erasure (Art. 17 GDPR) of your personal data held by us;
- to request that We restrict the processing of your personal data, for example, while We verify or investigate your concerns with this information (Art. 18 GDPR);
- to object to the further processing of your personal data, including the right to object to direct marketing (Art. 21 GDPR);
- to request that your provided personal data be moved to a third party (Art. 20 GDPR);
- to not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affects you (Art. 22 GDPR). We shall not use your personal data for automated decision making.
- to withdraw your consent. Where the processing of your personal data by Us is based on consent, you have the right to withdraw that consent without detriment at any time by contacting Us at email@example.com. The withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority about the processing of personal data concerning you. The Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens acts as the supervisory authority for the Netherlands. We kindly ask you to contact Us if you have any questions or complaints about the processing of personal data that concerns you prior to contacting the supervisory authority. We shall strive to resolve your complaint in a satisfactory manner.
Meibergdreef 59, 1105 BA Amsterdam
Updated March 2020